sábado, 8 de novembro de 2008

My English teacher

Hi, there!
I’m going to talk about my English teacher, Nélio.

He is my teacher this year, and I’m in the 7th grade. He is modern. He is organized too. He does exercises for us, and we have to do them (well).

He teaches us and tells us some curiosities about England. Sometimes, somebody in our class tells me that he is a bad teacher, and they say that he is too organized and boring, but I don’t believe in that.

I think that it is good to have an organized and intelligent teacher, because that give us a good example for the future.

The only thing that I don’t like much is that he is too tolerant. If somebody does something that is wrong to do in the classroom, he just says: “Please, don’t do that!” [and notes down the misbehaviour in his file or even sends the student out to study in the Library]. I think that is good to be tolerant, but not too much, because people can abuse.

And that’s what I think about my English teacher! :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário