quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2008

em@il letter

"I love to write poems about my own life", says Adriana.
photo copyright

Hi, Jason!

I’m Adriana. My surname is M… and I’m 11 years old, because I was born on the 17th of December 1996.

I’m intelligent, shy, fun and talented. I don’t have a specific fashion style, but I like to shop. and buy clothes, perfumes, and stuff is really fun.

I like to play the piano, eat sweets, watch TV and be with my friends.

I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes too.
I love to swim, but I don’t mind to play basketball.

Sometimes, I can’t stand to be alone, but sometimes I really want to.
I’m in the 7th grade and I attend EBS Calheta, in Madeira.

I like fish, meat, salad and sweets, but I hate tomato and beans!

I think that I want to be a doctor, a photographer or a journalist.
I live with my mother, father and sister.

I really like to read, play games and write. I love to write poems about my own life. I really hate people who think they’re perfect!

Kisses…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário