terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2008

My biography

photo copyright

Hi, friends!

My first name is Adriana and my surname is M.
I was born in Funchal, but I live in Arco da Calheta. I’m Portuguese.

I’ve got dark brown hair and dark brown eyes too. I’m tall and slim.
My mum’s name is Odília and my dad’s name is Abel. I have got one sister: Catarina. I haven’t got any brothers.

My favourite colours are blue, pink and white. I’m a F.C.P. supporter. I like to play piano and transversal flute. I like blogging too.

My favourite type of music is POP. My favourite singers are Britney Spears, Jojo, Jordin Sparks, Avril Lavigne, Jennifer Lopez, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Samantha Ronson, etc.

I’ve got two pets.

I’m a student. I’m on the 7th grade and I like Portuguese, English and French.

Ups! I’ve got to go…
Bye…
Kisses

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário