segunda-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2008

A day in my life

Laura likes listening to music.
photo copyright

My name is Laura and my surname is Canha. I am twelve years old.

In the morning I wake up at a quarter past seven a.m. I get up at twenty past seven a.m. Next I get dressed. When I finish getting dressed I have breakfast. After I wash my face and comb my hair. Next I brush my teeth. At five to eight I leave the house.

At a quarter past eight a.m. I go to the lessons. Later I go home by bus at twenty past one p.m..

In the afternoon, when arrive at home I have lunch. Later at three o'clock p.m. I work and next I watch TV. After that I listen to music.

Later I have a shower and at half past nine p.m. I have dinner. Finally, at eleven o'clock p.m. I go to bed.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário