segunda-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2008

My best friend

Adriana shows how important is friendship.
photo copyright

Hello!
I’m going to talk about my best friend, Sónia.

We met in the 1st year, and since that year, we are best friends. We love each other. She is very cool and understanding.

She can make me laugh when I'm sad, and she is always by my side. Sometimes, we talk about what we like, like music, fashion, languages, and about school.

We are good students. We have the same second name, Cristina. She calls me Adri, and I call her Kitty, or Chris.

We have good times together and we know that our secrets, with our connection, will never leave our souls, because we respect very much each other.

Sometimes, even though we are not neighbours, I go to her house or she comes to my place, and we have a good time together, after school.

We like to do the (home)work together, or study.
We know that we’ll be best friends 4 ever!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário