segunda-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2008

A day in my life

After school, Guilherme sometimes goes to the Iate Clube da Ponta do Sol.
photo copyright

My name is Guilherme and I am Portuguese. I am 12 years old. I'm a student and this is my daily routine.

Before school I always wake up, dress up, have breakfast, brush the teeth and go to the bus stop.
In school I sometimes begin the classes at nine o'clock. At ten past ten I have History, next I have Physics, then I go lunch. After lunch I have a free period.

In the free period I rarely go to the "save the planet club". Next I have French, then I have Arts and Crafts.

After school I go swim because sometimes I go to the Iate Clube da Ponta do Sol.
When I am at home I have dinner. Next I go watch TV with my parents and my sister.

I think my daily routine is nice and I like it because I have fun with my parents and my sister.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário