segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009

My Easter holidays

Raquel went to Paris last Easter holidays.
photo copyright

My vacation was very fun because I spent Easter in France with my mother Judith, my best friend Carla and her mother Sandra.

When we arrived there we went to the a hotel. The hotel was very big and beautiful. It had an indoor pool and jacuzzi, the dining room was huge and well decorated. The room was always full of flowers and tidy. After walking around in the hotel I and Carla went to see our room. The room was beautiful and comfortable and had a beautiful view.

On the other days we went shopping in big stores, we did sightseeing tours to various historical monuments, and we only stopped on the last day. And this way we spent our Easter holidays.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário