segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009

My mom

Adriana's mother love writing.
photo copyright

Hello!
How is your mother? Is she funny? Intelligent? Cool? Mine is!

My mother is a teacher, and she teaches kids from 1st to 4th grade. She loves her work, but she tells that politicians are doing wrong things to the schools.

She loves to write texts, humm… just like me! No, I'm like her! LOL.
The only thing that I think that I'm different from her is that she’s not lazy, like me. Yeah, but nobody is perfect! And that is my fault.

I like to sing, and she loves too, but now she has got a problem on her throat, so she can't do it now.

She is very religious, and she's a very good mom. I like when she cooks our favorite food.

She's the best mother in the world, I think. She's a cool and very smiley person, and I LOVE HER.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário