segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009

My last Easter holidays

Adriana thinks holydays are an «opportunity to forget our problems and give attention to us and to our family». She's right.
photo copyright

Hi, guys. Here I am, again.

I hope you're not tired of reading my texts, so, if you’re not, I invite you to read one more, because it means a lot to me.

I spent my holidays at home. I watched TV, played on the computer, posted on my blogs a lot and I studied just a little bit… LOL.

Holidays seem to be a cool time, a time to rest, a fantastic time for me. It's an opportunity to forget our problems and give attention to us and to our family.

I spent a lot of time with my family, and I couldn't wait more for it.
On Maundy Thursday, I went to the mass, and I thought a lot about GOD too. This day is to value what we've got.

On Good Friday, I saw many movies on TV about the lives of Mary, Jesus and Joseph. I really like to see every year these movies, because I feel like I'm giving my time to God, thinking in Jesus, and it means much to me.

On Saturday, I went to the mass and I read the Gospel. On Easter Sunday, I went to Madeira Shopping with mom, dad and my sister. It was cool, and my mom bought me a book, and I love it!

On the last day I met Rita. I really love my friends.
I made school homework with my BFF and we passed (spent) a good time together.
I really LOVE HOLIDAYS!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário