segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2009

My Easter holidays

The birth of Carolina's cousin was the most important event on her Easter holidays.

Hi, I am Carolina, and I will tell you about my Easter holidays.
I hope yours was good as mine.

My Easter Holidays were good, because I had lot of fun and I was with my family, to celebrate this very special day.

I ate many sweets like almonds, chocolate eggs and other traditional sweets. There for I gained a bit of weight.

I had a big surprise in my Easter vacation, my cousin Soraia was born on Easter Sunday. I was very happy, she is very beautiful! I love babies!

I love being on vacation so I can relax and enjoy myself. I think these were my best Easter holidays only because of the birth of my cousin made me be so happy.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário