quarta-feira, 20 de maio de 2009

My school

Ana would like to have lockers for the students in our school.
photo copyright

I'm going to present my school.

The name of my school is Escola Básica e Secundária da Calheta and it is located in Calheta. It is 27 years old, it has got about 800 students, the headmaster is António Lucas and their symbol is a "francelho".

Theres are five buildings, a gymnasium, a swimming pool, little gardens and a football court.

We have a lot of facilities: a general office, a library, a canteen, a headmaster's office, a stationery, a photocopy room, teachers and students' coffee bars, a first aid room, security guards, a staff room, laboratories, gymnasium, a swimming pool, a conference room and lots of classrooms.

I think that my school is good, but I don't like one thing: the fact that there are no lockers.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário