sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2009

My birthday

Ricardo is now thirteen years old. Read on to know how he spent his day.
image copyright

Hi, my name is Ricardo and my birthday is on the 31st of May.

That day was a Sunday. I woke up at 9:30 am. My first present was a mobile phone and the second was clothes. At 10:00 am I ate.

At eleven o'clock I went to play computer and at 12:00 pm I watched TV. Then I had lunch. From 13:00 pm till 17:00 pm I went to play computer with my friend in her house. We played GTA IV. I like this game. When I came home I went to see football, but unfortunately , my team lost the game.

At 19:00 pm the guests began to arrive. We ate, spoke, played computer, played ping-pong etc.

My gifts were a mobile phone, clothes and money. Now I am thirteen years old. Now I am thirteen!!!!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário