sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2009

Opinion on school life

Ricardo likes his school, but there are things he doesn't like. Find out.

Hello, my name is Ricardo and I like my school.
Concerning the buildings, the school is very organized. The classrooms have the necessary materials like chairs and tables for the classes. I don't find any problems about this.

The homework is important but too much homework is tiring. For me the teachers are good, but sometimes they are boring. They teach us very important things.

My favourite subjects are P.E. and Arts and Crafts. My weakest subjects are... I don't know. I played in a football team.

In short, I like my school but there are some things I don't like. Sometimes the others students and the security guards annoy us.

My school is good but it isn't the best school. This is my opinion about school.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário