domingo, 1 de março de 2009

Last weekend

Calvin watched movies last weekend.
photo copyright

Hi there!

I didn’t do anything special this weekend.

Saturday morning, I woke up, got dressed, made my bed, had breakfast and cleaned my room.

After 10:00 a.m., I started doing my homework and study. I had lunch and continued studying.

Just before 17:00 p.m., I got dressed and went to catechism. I came home, had a shower and saw some films. A bit later, I had dinner and went to bed.

On Sunday, I got dressed and went to church. After church my family and I had a long and quiet lunch. While my parents were cleaning the house, I started to practise my clarinet. Then we went for a drive and had dinner in a little restaurant.

We came home and I had a shower. I packed my bag for Monday and watched TV until bedtime and went to bed.

I enjoyed telling what I did this weekend and I hope everyone’s weekend was great!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário