segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2009

My favourite room

Lee-Ann's favourite room has a shape of a square.
photo copyright

My favourite room is the living room. It is medium size and has a shape of a square. The colour of my living room is white.

The left hand wall haqs a window, and in front of he window there's a Sofa. On the left side of the sofa there's a flower pot, and on the right side a table. The table is located in front of the wallunit, and behind the table there is a sofa.

I like the living room because that's where I can watch my favourite programs. When it's Winter I can lie down on the sofa with a warm blanket, then I can watch my television programs.

It is fun when I have the living room just for myself, but when my brother and sister are in the living room I can't watch my television programs, because they are too noisy.

So that's how my living room looks like and why I chose the living room as my favourite room. I like my living room.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário