domingo, 1 de março de 2009

My favourite room

Calvin's room is all blue.Bold

Hi, there!

I’m going to describe my favorite room, my bedroom. My bedroom isn’t very big nor small; it is a medium sized room. It is between the kitchen and the staircase. I don’t have a lot of privacy because I share it with my two cousins. But we have a great time together.

My bedroom is all blue; there is my bed in the right corner of the room, beside it there is my bedside table and on it there is a lamp. Above my bed there is a big poster of my favorite music band. On the opposite side of it there is my chest of drawers. Next to my bed there is a bunk bed, which is where my cousins sleep in. Between the bunk bed and my wardrobe there is a long blue rug.

I love my bedroom, it's very comfortable.

Hope your favorite room is as good and comfortable as mine.

From your friend…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário