terça-feira, 10 de março de 2009

My biography

Eduardo has got a funny dog.
photo copyright

My first name's Eduardo and my surname is C.

I live with my parents and I don't have brothers. I have got one dog and it's very funny.

I’m tall and elegant, I have got blond hair and dark eyes. I live in Madeira, Calheta, but I was born in Caracas, Venezuela. My best friend is Diogo and he's very funny too.

I have a very big family, but in Madeira I only have one uncle and two cousins.
I only have two grandparents and they are in Venezuela. They are very old too.
My favourite hobby is playing football.

My favourite colour is red and I'm a Benfica fan. My favourite kind of music is Hip Hop and my favourite band is Da Weasel. My favourite food is spaghetti.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário