domingo, 1 de março de 2009

Living in the city or in the countryside?

Calvin loves both the city and the countryside for different reasons.

Both the city and the countryside have their advantages and their disvantages.

When I lived in the city I liked living there as there are more people, cinamas, big shopping centres…

But when I moved here to Madeira, I started to love the Nature of the countryside: the fresh air, sociable people and the scenic views. I love this calm and pleasant life.

I still like everything the city has to offer; the crowded and busy streets, lots of constructions and most important are the chances of getting a good and a stable job.

I will grow up here in the countryside because it is safe but later when I go study I would like to live in the city, maybe in London or Lisbon.

Only time will tell!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário