quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2009

My last weekend

Ricardo is a scout.
photo origin

Hi, my name is Ricardo and now I'm going to talk about my last weekend.

On Friday night I went to the scouts, where I sing. After I went to explain my football coach why I missed training. Next I went home to sleep, because Saturday is my favourite day.

On Saturday I woke up at 9:30 am, because my cousin arrived and I went with him to play computer. I stayed with my cousin for a lot of time, but at twelve o'clock I went to play football with him.

At one pm I had lunch, because I was hungry. One hour after I went to the scouts and the church.

Next I came home and I ate and watched TV. Next I went to sleep.

On Monday we had a football game and we won. The result was Estrela 5, Gaula 1.
Next I went home, I ate, watched TV, did my homework, and finally I went to sleep.

This was my last weekend!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário