terça-feira, 24 de março de 2009

A day in my life

Carina gets to school at half past seven a.m..

My name is Carina and my surname is M.. I'm fourteen years old. I wake up at half past six a.m and get up.

Next I get dressed at twenty five to seven a.m and comb my hair at twenty past seven a.m.. Then I eat breakfast.

After I leave the house at five past seven a.m. and arrive at shcool at half past seven a.m.. Then I have lessons at a quarter past eight a.m and I go home at half past one p.m. Then I have lunch at two o'clock p.m..

After lunch I listen to music and play computer at half past two. Next I watch tv at half past three p.m.. Then I do the homework at five o'clock p.m and I have a snack.

I have dinner at eight o'clock p.m.. and I watch tv at nine o'clock p.m. After I go to bed at a quarter to ten and I fall asleep at ten o'clock p.m..

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário