sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

City or countryside

Ricardo prefers living in the countryside. Read on to find out his reasons.
photo copyright

Hi, my name is Ricardo and I'm going to talk about life in the countryside and the city.

In my opinion I prefer living in the countryside because is more calm, it doesn't have too much people (it is not crowded) and there is no pollution.

I feel it is more important to live in the city, but there is too much stress, it's noisy, it is not quiet, just too many people.

I think it is easier to live in the countryside, because there aren't many streets or cars. Shopping, going to the doctor or to the airport are the reasons I go to the city.

I like the countryside because it is more beautiful than the city.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário