sábado, 14 de fevereiro de 2009

My favourite room

Adriana likes her bedroom because there are all her things in there, and that’s the room where she can dream without being disturbed by others.
photo copyright

Here I am, once again.

Now I’m going to talk about my favourite room... And guess what? It’s my bedroom... or my and my sister’s bedroom!

Yes, I share my bedroom with her. Sometimes it’s difficult, but we know that there’s isn’t other chance.

My bedroom is upstairs, and it is between my parents' bedroom and my mom’s study. It’s also in front of the living room.

To me and to my sister, our bedroom is small. It’s rectangular and there are tapestries on the walls, a computer and a desk. There’s a big window and just one door.

I like my bedroom because there are all my things in there, and that’s the room where I can dream without being disturbed by others, and where I can write my diary.

It’s very cool, and I love it!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário