sábado, 14 de fevereiro de 2009

My favourite game

Adriana loves playing SIMS 2, but she does not forget her school tasks.
photo copyright

Hi! How are you?
I’m fine, I guess...

In this text I will tell you some things about my favourite game… Well, it is a computer game. Guess What! It’s SIMS 2!

I just have one version, but I have an older friend that has installed some other versions of this game in my PC.

No, I’m not addicted to this game. My godmother gave me this game last year, in my birthday. I just play it on holidays, and I rarelly do remember to play it.

I think that this game is fun because even if you’re a child, you have to take care of parents and children and manage all their money. There are responsibilities, but they make us laugh and have a great time.

When I play it, I just play it for one and a half hour, because you can’t “be in front of PC all the day”!

I think that it’s OK to play games, but you can’t take time from school to just play them!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário