domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2009

My favourite room

Ricardo can see the garden through the living room's window.
photo copyright

Hi! My name is Ricardo and my favourite room is the living room.

The living room is on the first floor. It is medium size. It’s rectangular and the colour is white. There are two armchairs and one big sofa. The carpet is under the armchairs, the television and the coffee table. The sofa is next to the carpet. The coffee table is between the armchairs and the television. Next to the TV there are very big flower pots and they are fake.

On the right there's the door, and behind a flower pot there's the window. Through the window I see the garden.

I like the living room because I do my homework there, watch TV, talk with my family and listen to music.

I like my living room.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário