terça-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2009

My house

In the basement there's the table tennis (ping pong) table.
photo copyright

Hi! My name is Ricardo and I like my house.

My house is medium size, it is situated in Francisco Sá Carneiro Avenue, in Calheta.

My house has got four floors. The roof, the first floor, the ground floor and the basement.

In the basement we have the table tennis table, the books of previous years and many stuff. On the ground floor there is the kitchen, the dinning room, the living room, the guest room and the garage.

The first floor has one kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, one living room and the hall. One bedroom is the boys' bedroom; the other is the girl's bedroom and the other one is my parents' bedroom.

This is my house!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário