sábado, 14 de fevereiro de 2009

My home

Adriana is right: more than a (big) house you need a home.
photo copyright

Hi! My house is at Arco da Calheta. I have a detached house, in Rua dos Palheiros, and it’s very simple: it’s not a big house.

Downstairs there is the garage, where my parents’ cars stay. Upstairs there is a kitchen, a study, two bedrooms and a living room. On top there is the attic, where my old toys are.

My kitchen has three colours: orange, white and yellow. All the other rooms are white. I share my bedroom with my sister, but sometimes it’s not easy, because each one of us needs her space. But my favourite room is my bedroom.

I don’t have a big garden and I don’t have a swimming pool. I think you don’t need to have a big house to feel good… you just have to like your home. And I like mine!:D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário