sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

My school

Ricardo's school has got six buildings.
photo copyright

Hi! My name is Ricardo, and now I'm goingo to describe my school.

My school is a public school and has got six buildings. One is for the sports, four are for classes and one is for the teachers and the others important people.

In the first building, there is the library, the conference room, the teachers' coffee room, the director's office and more sevices.

In the second building we have the canteen and rooms for classes. In the third and fourth buildings there are more classrooms. In the fifth building we have rooms for classes, the pupils' bar and the radio station. The name of the radio is “Radio Horizonte”.

I like my school because I lean, of course, and speak with my friends and it is fun to me.

I like my school!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário